Monday, February 8, 2010

Thanks to Ms. Cummings, I have joined the world of blogging. Yet another distraction from doing homework. Despite having a major in English, my spelling and grammar will be awful in all future posts... just warning you!
I've decided to start blogging because I think it will be interesting to keep track of all of the things that happen this year while I end my final year at STU and move my life out west.
It's unlikely that these posts will be interesting to anyone other than myself, but my handwriting is too messy and I am far too lazy to keep a journal.
Unlike a lot of the other Valley folk in this hallway I generally don't enjoy to be in the Valley for much more than a day or two. Sometimes a good hour is enough to make me lose my mind, and apparently my dislike for being there is humorous to others, therefore it is blog-worthy. Instead of waiting until the summer when I move home to start blogging, I thought I'd get started now because, honestly, I'm getting tired of facebooking for a good part of each day.

3 comments:

  1. There are so many valley people out west that it'll be just like being home!! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay blogs! Also, LOVE the title. Very catchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to things that distract us from our homework. (Like the 50 pages of Spanish I promised myself I would read tonight...)
    Love, Cara.

    ReplyDelete