Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wait.. What?

I've already failed to understand the actual plans of this break. I'm not even in the Valley yet! Not that I mind staying in Moncton for the night at all, but don't you hate that feeling when you're expecting your day to go one way and it turns out you were clueless as to what the plans actually were? I was completely under the impression that when I left Fredericton I would be home in 6ish hours. Turns out that isn't the case. I'll be in Moncton for the night and home tomorrow.

On the plus side, we're going to Ponderosa tonight! Just when I thought that the East coast had wiped out all of these wondeful restaurants! Seriously though, what could be better than having a mixture of nachos and cheese, pasta, chicken and whatever else on one plate!? Nothing. Nothing is better than that.

That's all.

UPDATE: Ponderosa was awful. Gross gross gross. Aside from my sundae and nachoes.. and tater tots, I was very disappointed. It's no wonder they keep getting rid of Ponderosas.

No comments:

Post a Comment