Thursday, February 11, 2010

Good Ol' Gooog

I'm just hanging out in Schlee's room and she got me in the bloggin mood. Something else she got me hooked on... Google Street View! Its even better than Google Earth! I was able to go to the house that I lived in this summer and oddly enough, the pictures of my uncles street were taken while I was there! The camero in the driveway and the poorly parked mazda on the side of the road was a dead give away. (I can hear my uncles sarcastic tone saying "nice parking job" as he changes the channel from Friends to the news). I was also creepin on my brothers condo, the Smoliks house, Cochrane, Maui, and of course, Kentvulll. Next on my list of places to stalk is going to be where I hope to live for the next 2 years, the University of Calgary.

Clearly this month is all about new technologies for me, which is always fun. Last night I learned how to use Skype. Can't say I'm loving it as much as I adore this Goog Street thingy, but it was nice to chat with my lovely Pamela and be able to see her at the same time. Too bad it wouldn't let us talk for much more than a few minutes before the call dropped....over and over again.

If only Goog could magically get rid of this death-cough that's been lingering for days! Or make my room warm... here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment