Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Summer in the Valley

Never thought I would ever say this, but I'm actually enjoying my time at home in the Valley.

I've been home for a little over a week and I'm not ready to leave... who would've thought! I'm entering my fifth year working at Save Easy and so far, it's not quite as wonderful as it has always been. They've trained me for the deli and it's brutal. I get off work at 7 most nights, which is nice, but I also smell like I've just crawled out of a deep fryer. Like I've been saying all week, though, I have a new respect for anyone who works in the deli. Holy Moly is it ever a load of work. I don't stop from the moment I walk in there, there is so much work to do.

Graduation is in a couple weeks! The official end to a four year journey. Heading on the bus for the last time everrr to Fredericton to stay with Schlee and Solak for a couple of days and take part in the grad events. Family drives up on Saturday and Ryan flies home for 10 days!

It's been a fantastic start to my summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment